Exhausted Dancer




Olivia is a very special four year old who came to my home studio for some portraits. We started with a simple headshot. We were able to get some shots of her with her mother, but then let her go to let her personality show. She loves to dance and her stuffed rabbit so we just let her do what she does. Her energy was challenging, but her natural expressions and personality was captured in "time" for mom to cherish forever. She crashed on the floor exhausted (and I wanted to join her) and I took a candid shot of that as well. I am showing the more serious images. I used 3 Novatron lights with umbrellas (main, fill bounced and kicker). I used my Canon 5D at f/13 at 1/60 shutter speed. When her speed picked up I increased the shutter speed to 1/200 to avoid blur.

No comments: